Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Idiot Driver!

reece

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG...... and they even got out.....

How icy was that road.....

Brilliant.

Some people have no brain.

Where did the car end up?

Brilliant.

Some people have no brain.

Where did the car end up?

Hopefully on top of the driver ridiculous jumping out like that any common sense??that could have hit a child :censor:

Unbelievable :o , what i can't work out is why they panicked and lept from the car , was there a very steep hill that they were about to hurtle down ? , iether way i hope no one was seriously hurt .

EDIT :

I've just watched the video again and they do appear to be about to hurtle down a hill just as the video cuts out :fear:

ah haha! What retards!...... locking the brakes was bad enough but then trying to power out of it was just the cherry on the cake! :lol:

OMG why bail out. at least if your in the car you can warn any pedestrians that your car is out of control.

think i would be speaking to the local highways dept about that road as well.

Well that was a strange reaction to driving on ice.... bailing out has to be just about the worst thing to do unless they we going over a cliff :rolleyes:

Idiots !!!!!!!!!! :angry:

But I'm very glad that no one was coming in the opposite direction & no one was hurt :o

In all reality there was probably little or nothing the driver could have done to prevent the car from sliding down the hill but both driver and passenger should have remained inside the vehicle - the safest place to be in that situation.

But if you think that's a bad incident have a look through the link below where a truck probably weighing 10 tons just keeps on moving.:)

That was nasty, but the crew were lucky :o Around here they usually stand on the rear steps & jump off at the next collection.

They would have been mince when it hit that car :(

Modern refuse trucks don't have steps any longer - most have crew cabs - now I know why. Yeh it can happen even to the most experienced drivers who have to drive in all weather conditions.:)

In all reality there was probably little or nothing the driver could have done to prevent the car from sliding down the hill

If the driver had taken his foot off the brake he would have had some form of control (if he had stayed in the vehicle!) stick it in first or second gear to use the engine to control the speed.

It happened to me years ago, I braked on snow, the wheels locked and I continued in a straight line despite turning left, took my foot off the brake and the wheels gripped and I missed the car I was heading towards.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

If the driver had taken his foot off the brake he would have had some form of control (if he had stayed in the vehicle!) stick it in first or second gear to use the engine to control the speed....

Reece is correct.... to keep the car rolling means that the driver at least has some form of control even if minimal :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links