Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy New Year And Goodbye 2009

bothwell_buyer

A fun time had in the last month - 2 of the charity's Ford Transits stolen along with £5k of equipment/tools; ran into a guy who stepped off the pavement coming from the now defunct Victoria Wine (no injuries); portacabins flooded today after thaw out and the water hadn't been turned off; slipped and fell badly twice on black ice in 10 days; generator at our yard failed due to jellied red diesel; and a variety of other mishaps as well - all because I reduced the whisky intake, so...............

bgr it..........

back on the whisky tonight and then

Happy New Year to everyone when it comes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

And a Very Happy New Year to you too, Bothy or should I wish you a Happy Hogmanay ?

& the same to all our members :D

Beware of the Haggises, I believe they turn vicious now [mating season? :lol: ] I believe that the only thing to scare them is the fumes of IRISH Whiskey :lol2: . That imitation Scotch stuff doesn't work :bag:

I hope you have used up all your bad luck in the last few weeks. You are due for a change, swings & roundabouts etc

Blimey i bet you can't wait to get 2009 out of the way , as victor has said , hope you have used up all your bad luck , here's wishing you good luck for 2010 :thumbsup:

Been a bloody great year for me!

Got my cars progress rocketing towards the finish line, family and friendship bonds strengthened, I grew :lol: in mind and body, got plenty of good memories of the year, and met many fantastic people here on TOC.

I have had my ups and downs but you look me in the eye and say that it matters when you really think of what you have, and who you enjoy it with, because the bad memories are destroyed when I do. I love 2009, and I'm gonna bloody well make 2010 better and if not, then I'll make it as good!

I hope others can say this with me and mean its because it's one of the best feelings there are! :yes:

Happy new year and all the best for 2010 to all.

82 minutes to go and the missus wants me to go to the local church/chapel cross the road for the midnight service which offers the chance to slip and break my neck... or worse still break the bottle of grouse... been last year so I think I'll continue emptying the whisky bottle case i drop it and avoid the black ice wots all over our streets here...even the local shops have run out of salt!!

The cars are all tucked up in bed and the remaining trucks wedged into my driveway too - Santas off on a bender ..........

And its a Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas, and a GREAT New Year whilst i can still operate a keyboard wi-oot faw-in aff ma seat... which by the way has lost a castor from its 5 foot/castor swivel base - talk about rocking round the clock???? :lol:

Rapidly approaching the stage where the keybroad is not functioning correctly coz its been clouded with Morgans Spiced....................but...............before It gets toooo uninteligaeable...............oops uninteliagable :unsure: I will wish all a very Happy New Year for 2010 :drunk::newyear:

Much brandy consumed here and the keebord is worken fine.... just 50 minuts to go now until midnit, HIC, hapy new yeer evrybody, HIC, :drunk:

Happy New Year everyone just crawled in off night shift and a spin around the area in my little Yaris, spin being literal at times as we have had 4 inches of snow overnight that wasn't forecast. Now enjoying a mulled wine before heading to bead.

Hows your head everyone?

Happy New Year everyone just crawled in off night shift and a spin around the area in my little Yaris, spin being literal at times as we have had 4 inches of snow overnight that wasn't forecast. Now enjoying a mulled wine before heading to bead.

Hows your head everyone?

Better than I thought it would be so engine work can resume as planned! :lol:

I consumed a full bottle of vintage champers all by myself which slipped down a treat, no headache this morning, even managed a full fry up!!!

Happy New Year everyone, I just happen to be another year older today too!

Kingo :thumbsup:

I consumed a full bottle of vintage champers all by myself which slipped down a treat, no headache this morning, even managed a full fry up!!!

Happy New Year everyone, I just happen to be another year older today too!Kingo :thumbsup:

Just like a racehorse!!!! :P ;) :lol: .........................Happy Birthday!

Happy new year guys and gals, i seem to be nursing a fuzzy head today and there is just a few empty bottles of booze in the kitchen ...hmm there must be a link between the too :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links