Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eclipse, Semi

Bizarra

On New Years Eve, a full Moon & a partial eclipse :eek:

The odds against that must have been Astronomical, pun intended :lol: Seriously, it must be an extremely rare occurrence. I only saw it coz my Daughter rang me & I dashed out to have a look. I just caught the end of it. It was also most unusual, coz when anything is going on in the Heavens, it is usually overcast & we can't see it.

Did anyone else see it ?

I wonder what evil omens for the year ahead that portends :fear::crybaby: :lol2:

The odds against that must have been Astronomical, pun intended :lol: Seriously, it must be an extremely rare occurrence. I only saw it coz my Daughter rang me & I dashed out to have a look. I just caught the end of it. It was also most unusual, coz when anything is going on in the Heavens, it is usually overcast & we can't see it.

Did anyone else see it ?

I wonder what evil omens for the year ahead that portends :fear::crybaby: :lol2:

Too cold to be outside.....................Brrrrrrrrrrr

What have you been drinking Victor?? :P ;) :lol:

Did anyone else see it ?

Too cold to be outside.....................Brrrrrrrrrrr

What have you been drinking Victor?? :P ;) :lol:

Only Red Wine followed by Whiskey [ note the "E" in Whiskey :lol: ] Nothing serious to impair the faculties, which are impaired enough :rolleyes:

There was only one moon to be seen. Would have stopped drinking if there were 2 :drunk:

Too busy and it was snowing ;) 17366_264958672785_661927785_4638828_4381599_n.jpg

That must have been an odd sensation, cold nuts and a hot sausage! :wacko:

:lol:

Vic...

Did you really have to give us that much info about seeing an eclipse? ;)

Vic...

Did you really have to give us that much info about seeing an eclipse? ;)

When I saw his Topic Title I wondered if he was going to let us know about his recent sex life.......................Semi?? :P ;) :lol:

Once in a Blue Moon!! :lol2: :lol2:

Good to see I'm not the only dirty minded chap then... lmao.

Good to see I'm not the only dirty minded chap then... lmao.

Moi!.......................I don't know what you are getting at :P ;) :lol::lol::lol:

From a post about a semi eclipse of the moon to comments on my sex life, making sense all the way ? Oh dear :rolleyes::banned: :lol2:

Dad, Alex and myself saw it, driving on the M62 to Hull.

The moon was uber bright with a little section missing from the bottom right side. Was very lovely to see.

Twas a special moment!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links