Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For A Change

GIDDLEPIN

While driving Anne's IQ during the other day I noticed a disturbing rattle coming from what sounded to be the near side rear, after checking to make sure the wheel wasn't about to fall off I decided it best to take it into the dealers to be on the safe side.

Dropping Anne off at work I made my way to John Roe Toyota Hull in the blizzard that seemed to be setting in. On arrival I went straight to Reception and despite the chilly day was greeted in the usual warm friendly way, having no appointment and with people sat waiting for their cars I expected to make a booking for a later date............Not so; Pauline the service adviser called through to the workshop and a minute later a guy called Steve appeared, took my keys, road tested the car, put it on the ramps, checked it over then came back to report the “Fault” which was apparently some pebbles that had got into the rear under tray (Didn’t realise Anne had been off roading :rolleyes: )

So…….Before my free coffee had time to go cold things had been sorted without a fuss (or charge ;) ) and I was on my way.

Well done John Roe Toyota Hull :toast:

Nice one, in and out sorted no messing :thumbsup:

They must know your position of power :lol: ;)

Excellent service :thumbsup:

Steves of the world are usually very helpful ;) :)

Question is...........................Where did the pebbles come from???? :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links