Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Q Niggles

GIDDLEPIN

After driving Anne's IQ I discovered a rattle CLICKY, unfortunately the rattle (more of a suspension bush rumble) is still there and I will try to track it down my self (once the weather improves). This morning yet another rattle appeared, this time from the exhaust and it sounds like the baffles have come loose inside more than a heat shield rattle........So it will be paying a visit to Mr T's once more :rolleyes:

Ohhh i have a rattley clicky noise when i turn right as well (roundabouts etc) But it doesnt do it when im turning left...maybe I have the same problem you did or have! Glad to know it isn't something caused by me having aftermarket wheels on though if yours is the same.

Its going in for a service on the 2nd Feb so if its still there by then, I will get them to check it out...too snowy to go this week (my week off) and have no other free time to drop it in, especially as they cant give me a courtesy car cos im under 25, booo

As for the exhaust, cant help there as I have had a stainless steel complete system put on...but even thats not happy, with the snow and it being lowered it keeps hitting, so i need to find time to take back to be sorted too

ditto!....i have that clicky noise when i put full lock on....

That noise is normally associated with worn or dry constant velocity joints on the driveshafts.

I would not have expected such wear on a car as new as the IQ yet!

Might be an idea to get it checked out by your supplying dealer :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links