Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Lux Wing Mirror

zedmundo

hi,i wonder if anyone can help me,i have a 2006 double cab pick up,i have broken the arm on the passenger side wing mirror,its an electric chrome one although the arm is only black,i have serched around breakers and eBay and would idealy like to buy a secondhand one,does anyone know if the arm from any of the earler models fits my model,i understand that i will have to buy the whole unit,but from a toyota dealer its £108 plus vat,where i could probably pick a second hand one or a new one from abroad alot less,any help would be gratefully recieved

thanks

mark

Hi There

If you find that the Hilux Surf mirrors fit then i have a few pais here. I'm located in Stevenage.

Cheers

Paul

Hi There

If you find that the Hilux Surf mirrors fit then i have a few pais here. I'm located in Stevenage.

Cheers

Paul

thanks for your reply,i miss understood you,you have a pair of what? the arms the wing mirrors,the whole unit,as mentioned im not sure if older models fit the newer models,stevnage isnt that far from me,my vehicle is a 56 plate and the wing mirror chrome,but its the arm that holds the wing mirror on that im more interested in,there is one on eBay at the moment for £36 or something,but the person dosent know if it will fit my model,the one on eBay is for a 95 model,it does look the same but im not sure

cheers

mark

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links