Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Features

LA-LA

In some markets the iQ MY2010 1/2 will be equiped with adjustable driver seat hight.

Who has the first car with this "lift"?

And are there more improvements on the way?

In some markets the iQ MY2010 1/2 will be equiped with adjustable driver seat hight.

Who has the first car with this "lift"?

And are there more improvements on the way?

An IQ with "Lift"..................................You will make the Corolla lads jealous! ;) :lol:

Things can only get better!

Not to mention the new colour available on Toyota's website!

Paint: Island Blue - Metallic (£400)

Hmmm, I quite like the look of that :)

Yeh the blue is quite nice, I really wish I had got a red one though but it wasn't available when i purchased, never mind though!

You have to go to the 'Configure' IQ section and then the full 7 colours are available to see

Tyrol Silver

Eclipse Black

Chilli Red

White Pearl

Deep Amethyst

Decuma Grey

Island Blue

And for now (as far as you are in france) the decuma grey isn't reserved anymore for IQ3, you can have it on any IQ.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but according to the 'Configure' your IQ on the Toyota website, then Decuma Grey is available for either an IQ or an IQ3, but strangely not an IQ2. Wonder why that is?

All other colours can be had on any variant.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but according to the 'Configure' your IQ on the Toyota website, then Decuma Grey is available for either an IQ or an IQ3, but strangely not an IQ2. Wonder why that is?

only checked it out on the iQ3! - oh well just like my dark silver MINI cooper s - that colour eventually filtered through to the rest of the range!

Saying all that - I know anyone of us with an iQ has a pretty special car :P

only checked it out on the iQ3! - oh well just like my dark silver MINI cooper s - that colour eventually filtered through to the rest of the range!

Saying all that - I know anyone of us with an iQ has a pretty special car :P

Just checked the configuration part of the site (again) and decuma grey doesn't seem to be available on the iQ - just the 3 - when you place your mouse over the grey it is says not available on this model.. or is it just me??

Decuma Grey is not available on IQ & IQ2, it says this is not available for your selected grade when you hover over it.

Aah, I see now, my mistake. Apologies.

When originally selecting Decuma Grey the 'IQ' grade was already picked/selected by default and it greyed out 'IQ2', leaving only choices of 'IQ' or 'IQ3', but then when sticking with 'IQ' and pressing next it reverts back to Pearl White and the colour Decuma Grey option disappears.

In short, it would appear that Decuma Grey is indeed only available on IQ3!

Here in Sweden we can only chose from :

White Pearl

Black Mica

Deep Amethyst

Silver Metallic

Super Red

We don't get the Decuma Grey on any model :(

Toyota had an iQ "sale" in December selling a Christmas-Edition, it was just

really a lowered price on Super Red cars. (1.0s)

Off-topic : I am having an electrical coupé and engine heater, all Toyota OEM, fitted on Friday. It's been darn cold here, previous week it were -20 degrees Celsius. Brrr... the heated seats didn't help me that much then!

colours and also pointy thingy on the front on the yellow one

I wonder what that pointy thing is, could be a flag-pole or a lamp-wash sprayer.

Anyone suggestions?

colours and also pointy thingy on the front on the yellow one

I wonder what that pointy thing is, could be a flag-pole or a lamp-wash sprayer.

Anyone suggestions?

it's a telescopic 'here's where your car ends indicator' for those really small parking places.

http://toyota.jp/service/option/dc/webitem...&kind_cd=01

btw, are those steel wheels? are we going to get a iQ .5 model?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links