Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jap Importing

Mr GT4

I want a Celica GT4 import. Ive found 2 im intererested in. Has anyone used SVA imports? Or failing that could anyone recomend a good place to get one?

It's much cheaper to buy one already over here!

The cars fro SVA are all ready here. 12 months warenty labour and parts. good deal? around 6k for a gt4 with 40k miles on it

The cars fro SVA are all ready here. 12 months warenty labour and parts. good deal? around 6k for a gt4 with 40k miles on it

just check around on the internet for price comparisons. Might pick one up cheaper from a loving owner who can no longer fit the missus, dog, baby and buggy into the back seat.

• 3 weeks later...
I want a Celica GT4 import. Ive found 2 im intererested in. Has anyone used SVA imports? Or failing that could anyone recomend a good place to get one?

Ill get you one if you want - Ive brought in a ZZT231 Celica and a 1995 Supercharged Levin AE101 - supercar.

Let me know. I cant give a warrenty though, although Jap cars are much better with less milage, I have never had a problem.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links