Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

56 Plate T180 Hands Free Voice Commands

stupid1976

Hello, this is my first post so I hope that someone can help me!! I've just bought my first toyota, which is the T180 estate and I'm loving it. I was told it had the voice command sat nav (not by the dealer though) and stereo but not the voice activated hands free kit. Anyway, it looks like it's the other way around as the voice button on eth steering wheel does nothing, but after playing around with eth mode button aI realised that if you keep it pressed in it activates the hands free and syncs with your phone!! Brilliant. Does anyone know what you say to answer the call though??? I can end the call and add new names but when it rings in the car I don't knwo how to answer it!!

Thanks

Go into your phone setting, not in the car, but on the phone. Somewhere in there will be a setting for 'automatic answer' when on all forms of hands-free kits. Set auto answer to 'on' and then when your phone rings in the car it will answer the call for you.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links