Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae92 Engine Replacements

RazorWire

I've gotton myself into a pickle...

My AE92 Corolla gets a bit of thrashin every now and then and the poor old girls 6A-FC is gettin a bit worn... 350,000km usually does that...

Now I'm lookin for a fairly easy engine conversion most likely to consist of dropping in a late 80s/early 90s celica engine, only problem is, is that i don't know where to find info on this sort of thing...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

Where are you based?

Saying that your car has done 350 000km sounds southern hemisphere?

Perhaps update your profile by completing the "Location" field. You can do this by clicking "My Controls" at the top of the page and follow the links from there :thumbsup:

4A-GZE is possibly the easiest way to close on 200bhp and a straight forward conversion.

3S-GTE will give 200-300+bhp but entails a lot more mods

There is another alternative. The 3s-ge engine from the 2.0 GTi Celica (UK). I know that this has been transplanted into the AE92 and because it's not turbocharged it's a bit easier than the 3s-gte conversion

Hi RazorWire,

the most easiest one is to put in AE92 4AGZE only thing is that the engine is last produced in 92......the next best is 4AGZE AE101 like mine. But only thing is that you have move one of the engine mounting located at the cross member.....

thats how its been put into my 1990 AE92 Seca...

cheers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links