Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aaargh! ...

Heidfirst

went to the supermarket tonight & am approaching the Avensis from the rear to put shopping in the boot & as I get nearer something doesn't look quite right ....

get up to it & some :censor: has scraped the corner of the rear bumper.

Of course there is no note owning up :rolleyes:

Luckily it's not too bad but it's ruined my day especially as I've always been careful where I park it. :crybaby:

You have my sympathy :angry:

Glad to hear it isn't too bad, but that doesn't help- still has to be put right :crybaby:

Aren't we all careful where we park ? Doesn't seem to matter, the Bollixes will still get you :angry:

Sorry to hear about your scrape, gone are the days when honest folks left a note or got customer services to put out a call on the tanoy.

Does the supermarket have any camera's that may have caught the miscreant in action ?

This is one of my pet hates, either cars clipping the corners or people with rouge trolleys.

Tell me about it!!! My NEW car got £700 worth of damage in Asda car park - of course no one left a note, no one saw it, they dont have security cameras on that part of car park...................... :censor:

Now I park across 2 bays and leave a notice displayed in the window saying why...................... :rolleyes:

Now I park across 2 bays and leave a notice displayed in the window saying why...................... :rolleyes:

Honestly?

I hate to say this but I wouldn't be suprised if something happened to your car while doing that, I know of people having cars keyed for doing it, especially in a busy car park!

Honestly?

I hate to say this but I wouldn't be suprised if something happened to your car while doing that, I know of people having cars keyed for doing it, especially in a busy car park!

Anne always parks in the back car park where there aren't many cars (even when it is busy ;) ) ......you know, the place where there are no cars all day untill you park then when you come back there is still LOADS of space but a car parked either side of you :rolleyes:

I suppose it could get keyed by a knuckle dragging moron who never learned to read, but they are the types that would do it anyway

My colleague here had her car reversed into by a neighbour for the THIRD time yesterday.....Not as if her car is parked in the way, the doddery old driver doesnt turn his head when reversing :angry:

There is a lot of it about.....people who cant reverse that is :yes:

Kingo :thumbsup:

There is a lot of it about.....people who cant reverse that is :yes:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Far too many for my liking , witnessed one today , a lady of around 65 years old , she held me up for about 3 minutes whilst she went backwards and forwards , backwards and forwards , and so it went on , she eventually parks diagonally in the bay which had ample room iether side of it , so i eventually park up myself , make my way to the dry cleaners , and who's standing at the counter , yes you've guessed it , she's now holding me up again because it would seem she has come in for a chat , then she produces her ticket the man brings her her items , and she asks " can i pay by cheque " , i then have to wait while she writes out a cheque , honestly when the time comes that i ever get like that i'll volunteer for instant termination :lol: , i know cyanide works a treat :ph34r: :D :lol2:

I always park mine right at the back of the car park accross two bays, , but our local tesco car park is usually only used to about half capacity, even when "busy".

It's not selfish, people that damge cars are selfish.

I park in big ***** Kiddie spots. that usually does the trick for me!

Note... I do have a 7month old baby in the car when I do it :P Or I tend to go t silly o'clock.

The supermarket doesn't afaik have car park CCTV coverage.

Upon thinking about it I now suspect that it may not have happened there at all but elsewhere earlier in the day & I only noticed it at the supermarket because it was the 1st time that I had been approaching from the rear.

Well, in daylight & after a little rubbing it's really not too bad at all, thankfully.

Of course it was absolutely pristine before hand ... :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links