Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iq Recall?

steveybaby

You're not the only ones!

- AYGO (Feb 2005 – Aug 2009)

- iQ (Nov 2008 – Nov 2009)

- Yaris (Nov 2005 – Sep 2009)

- Auris (Oct 2006 – 5 Jan 2010)

- Corolla (Oct 2006 – Dec 2009)

- Verso (Feb 2009 – 5 Jan 2010)

- Avensis (Nov 2008 – Dec 2009)

- RAV4 (Nov 2005 – Nov 2009)

All iQ in GERMANY will get a recall.

Check your gaspedal by hand! :crybaby: and your dealer will give you a warm welcome!

Edit > see my posting #6

Toyota Sweden has only said IQs, among others, but not mentioned what manufacture dates is affected so I guess this means all of them :(

Not all iQs (or all of any model involved) will be recalled.

The dates released yesterday give the range within which the cars will fall. This is useful to eliminate cars outside those ranges, hopefully putting at ease those owners. We are gathering the detailed information on chassis numbers so we can identify cars and so owners via the DVLA. Based on past experience that should take a few weeks. We will post updates as soon as we can.

Excelent service!

Lots and lots of older cars without fly by wire have sometimes problems (cold or lack of maintenance or whatever) but Toyota showes they care about there customers by taking action for this problem (which is very very rare)

Thumbs up Toyota!

Not all iQs (or all of any model involved) will be recalled.

The dates released yesterday give the range within which the cars will fall. This is useful to eliminate cars outside those ranges, hopefully putting at ease those owners. We are gathering the detailed information on chassis numbers so we can identify cars and so owners via the DVLA. Based on past experience that should take a few weeks. We will post updates as soon as we can.

Good Toyota PR, as my IQ is just coming up to 1 year old (time flies), so you can offer me a complimentary service at the same time..... I'll wait for your call.

Good Toyota PR, as my IQ is just coming up to 1 year old (time flies), so you can offer me a complimentary service at the same time..... I'll wait for your call.

Don't wait by the phone........you could be there a long time ;)

Seriously though, the latest information is posted up on the Toyota Blog site, click on the link at the bottom of my signature

Kingo :thumbsup:

On the Toyota web site (i think Toyota PR has the link on another reply on this thread, very helpful :) you can put your name and VIN no and send. They will email you back to let you know if your vehicle is one for recall :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links