Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thinking Of Leaving

raverboy

my local dealer has a new kia sorento the 2.2 crdi.

OMG the engine in that thing makes my rav look like a tractor.

only been a year with the rav but im missing driving an auto , and the kia seems to be the best package around , although the depreciation worries me a bit.

only been a year with the rav but im missing driving an auto , and the kia seems to be the best package around , although the depreciation worries me a bit.

Yea but being a KIA it has a 5 year warranty i beleive (they may have the 7 year one??? on the Sorento) so I know what one I would go for.... ;) ;) :yes:

Hey even the new Santa Fey has a 5 year warranty..... :huh: :huh: :huh:

I tried the Sorento before I bought the T180 and was impressed with it. Really roomy and comfortable, and seemed to offer a lot for the money. But the T180 engine won me over in the end. But the KIA warranty is fantastic - Mr. T will need to up his game in that department to make a Toyota my next buy.

Only been a year with the rav but im missing driving an auto , and the kia seems to be the best package around , although the depreciation worries me a bit.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the RAV'S depreciation to date?

My old man has a Sorento, he bought it because it can pull a 3.5T trailer or Horse box in his case, its been faultless albeit without a sole, big old bus as well ;)

Just go and drive a new RAV4 auto. It is a different car to the current one and at least if you decide to still go with the Kia you will have reassured yourself it was the right thing to do.

I'm not knocking the Kia - they are good cars.

Only been a year with the rav but im missing driving an auto , and the kia seems to be the best package around , although the depreciation worries me a bit.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the RAV'S depreciation to date?

My old man has a Sorento, he bought it because it can pull a 3.5T trailer or Horse box in his case, its been faultless albeit without a sole, big old bus as well ;)

not so worried about the rav`s depreciation , looking at the prices now i would make a profit lol.

i paid 11k for an xt5 35k miles.

for the record this is the brand new sorento released in feb, the 2.2 in that can push out 200 hp.

i am surprised that sat nav is not standard on the top model considering the price.

20100131.133518_kia-sorento-rotator.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links