Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tomtom Query

DCS_81

Random question, I opted out of the SatNav for the IQ because I love my TomTom but... where do I put it?! Strange I know but I never thought where I was gonna place the bally thing.

I'm worried about the side of the window on the drivers side because of the pillar air bag, but that's where I usually put it. Anyone got any ideas where's best to mount a Satnav?

I put my iPhone which has tomtom on in the centre of the window just above the airbag and seatbelt readout thing above the CD player in my iQ it doesn't really get in the way. Or try some places

Have a look at the Brodit brackets - I always use them in my cars and they offer two mounting points for the iQ. I use the right hand type as I thought the console mount may be too low for a sat nav.

Brodit

TM

Hi DCS 81,i've mounted my tomtom V3 @ the bottom right hand corner of my windscreen & i haven't had any issues :thumbsup: .

I have stuck my i-phone mount on the dash just to the right of the display, it's pretty smooth there and just the right size for the sucker, they are probably similar sizes these sucker mounts so maybe your will fit there? It also menas there are no tell-tale marks on your windscreen.

Jim

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links