Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Run Flats ? Here's Your Chance To Tell The World

dave.m

See post 25 -

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...20&start=20

edit, or see below -

Hi there,

My name is Simon Stanleigh, I am a journalist working for Channel 4 News. We are looking to talk to people who may have experienced problems with a Toyota. Please call me on 0207 4304626, Thanks Simon

Now I'm as pi55ed off as they come with the RFT issue but I'm a bit wary of making public issue about the RAV bearing in mind residual values and the fact that its such a great car.

Mine has had all the possible RAV4 gremlins EGR, steering knock, warped discs, et.al. and this is the sort of stuff that the media love...

This Toyota peddle issue will effect residuals as it is........ what to do??? ...still pi55ed off though....

Yeah, not sure if I want to call. Would he be interested anyway? No-one else is!! He is obviously looking for people with accelerator problems.

Yeah, not sure if I want to call. Would he be interested anyway? No-one else is!! He is obviously looking for people with accelerator problems.

Although not liked by us T180 owners. The runflats actually do what they are supposed to. This Man is fishing for some more problems. If you look on Landrover Forums they also report plagues of problems! I was tempted to sell the RAV4 T180 for a Rangerover Vogues TD6 until i read their forum!!

I'll stick with the Rav its a great car, all the usual faults like those mentioned above can be sorted by the dealer without any hassle.

Although not liked by us T180 owners. The runflats actually do what they are supposed to. This Man is fishing for some more problems. If you look on Landrover Forums they also report plagues of problems! I was tempted to sell the RAV4 T180 for a Rangerover Vogues TD6 until i read their forum!!

I'll stick with the Rav its a great car, all the usual faults like those mentioned above can be sorted by the dealer without any hassle.

I know what you mean Harley but these RFTs do stand a chance of being "labelled" against T180s and that is a great shame for such a good vehicle. I have said all along that the concept of the RFTs is sound but the implications of owning them are grim. It will figure as a major expense (and inconvenience in the light of a puncture) during the whole life period of the vehicle. I have asked Toyota PR if they have thought any more about a discussion but so far no response.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links