Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Sections Lights Camera Action.....

chatman

Hey Anchorman...you could have worn a better jacket and matching socks :lol: :lol: :lol: ....and at least cleaned the RAV a bit better :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So will you be attending the Oscars now for that excellent performance..... Also we need some one to post the vid onto Youtube...

Should have got the RFT in there as well.....TOYOTA will be after you now.....

LOL. I just PM'ed him, before seeing this thread.

He had to try to get a shot of his engine bay in there, didn't he :D

Bloody Ell, our very own Kate Adie, Obviously that was edited as he didn't remove the engine cover :rolleyes: Yes I did record it on my hard-drive + will be selling signed copies on disc for £25 each... :D :D £5 royalties for Anchs.. this is Local Hero chanel 4 news, somewhere in the North West..Cue music :nopity::thumbsup: Stew

Ah well! The only thing is that in true journalistic style they cut out all the bits I said about the RAV being an extremely good car and that for us in the UK anyone affected could easily remidy it by putting their foot on the clutch to stop the car and, and, and........

.....and finaly they asked me if it would stop me from buying another and I said - "No not at all - they are the best vehicles on the market".

I must admit I didn't think they would film my feet otherwise I might have got my priorities right and shook the mat off!!!

I must also admit I was surprised when duncs put up that info that RAVs weren't affected. It is obviously rare but as you pointed out recently sime's there are 2 examples (which I read out and they converted it to "numerous"!!!). However, 2 examples in our RAV section is too many and indicates to me that they are affected.

We'll have to see what they say now................

So can we expect to see you going into the jungle next year.... "I'm a celebrity Get me out of here"

Caught it on +1 hour, just like those gits to edit it. Anyway AM what about those mats :rolleyes:

Brill Mr Billy, youve ruined my dvd business :D :D However its part 3+ 5mins+ :thumbsup: Stew

So can we expect to see you going into the jungle next year.... "I'm a celebrity Get me out of here"
You've seen the prequel, now watch the whole movie, coming soon to a cinema near you, Don Coffey stars in Anchorman, the life + times of a northern rail driver, Voted best new film, nominated for 17 Oscars, 12 grammies + a golden globe. X rated hang on to your seats action, A must see before you die movie.. Reserve your seats, due for release early march 2010, not to be missed :eek:

anchorman.jpg

You've seen the prequel, now watch the whole movie, coming soon to a cinema near you, Don Coffey stars in Anchorman, the life + times of a northern rail driver, Voted best new film, nominated for 17 Oscars, 12 grammies + a golden globe. X rated hang on to your seats action, A must see before you die movie.. Reserve your seats, due for release early march 2010, not to be missed :eek:

anchorman.jpg

You forgot that it's sponsored by Hush Puppies shoes and My First Clark's Shoes as well..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All proceeds and royalties go towards Aged train drivers benevolent fund...

Hey Anch's I see Angelina is free....... got enough room in the RAV for all those kids and orphans....

this could be a new program

im a toyota owner....

stop my car for me.

Or if your in America.... Buy a Manual car.....

They could always get those bumper stickers again....."The Car In front is a Toyota..................................................Because it cant stop and passing everyone" :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

r soles :P

Do remember us all when your Famous Anch's..... we are where you started off after all... :wub: :wub: :wub:

this could be a new program

im a toyota owner....

stop my car for me.

TOYOTAWhen other 4x4s stop! we just keep going...

How about Aint No Stopping Us Now as the theme tune for the (any suggestions as to name of)programme.

And will Mr Anchorman want to do a Dennis Waterman and sing it? :yawn:

The best acting ive seen on channel 4 since hollyoaks began ........

Cutttttt .............. :thumbsup:

hollyoaks began what?

For anyone not seen it yet, you now have to click on above link, then Thu04 feb, at top, part3 where it shows pic of prius, then forward to 5mins 40secs, don't know about anyone else but it takes ages to load (but well worth it).. Just like to say, now we've had the inevitable fun + banter, + long may it continue :rolleyes: A big thanks to Anchs for taking the time + courage to speak up on our behalf, I'm sure given the time + without editing, He would have conveyed better than anyone else what a great car Toyota + especially our RAVS :toast: really are.. :thumbsup: Stew

Didn't they over do the make-up a bit? Where were the more normal looks like below? :P

IMG_1385.jpg

Anyway, standards are slipping. :nono:. Look at all this dirt that was shown in the footwell! :P :P :P :lol:

footwelldirt.jpg

The same night, there was a program on about Simon King in Shetland. When he was there in summer, he was driving a LR. Later, when he was shown there in winter, he'd changed to a Land Cruiser. Does that say it all?

I know your very clever SHCM, but how did you get that individual shot of Anchs floormats? :unsure: Did you freezeframe it on your telly, then photo it? + upload to photobucket, cos i tried to do it at the bonnet opening moment but the flash reflection ruined it, There again I'm not very good at photography, I've got a very long list of things I am not very good at :D Stew

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links