Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Revision Ecu Is 89661 17310

samsam1

i need to put a new engine in my mr2 its a 1990 import rev 1 i belive

im trying to work out what rev the engine is in my car ,on the side of the engine is s3-ge and a sticker that says r3

the ecu is 89661 17310 which i belive is a uk one so im not 100% sure what revision the engine is

does any one know what rev 89661 17310 is or how you can tell what revision the engine is

im trying to work out what rev the engine is in my car ,on the side of the engine is s3-ge and a sticker that says r3

the ecu is 89661 17310 which i belive is a uk one so im not 100% sure what revision the engine is

does any one know what rev 89661 17310 is or how you can tell what revision the engine is

you can tell by looking at them

Early FE engine revision 1

3s-fe.jpg

Later Rev1 and rev 2 3sge are very similar, so depends on year ,(if yours looks like the second pic its a rev 1 ) the spark plugs are push fit on the rev1, on the rev 2 they clip on (to the dizzy)

rev23sge.jpg

And then theres rev3

3sgerev3.jpg

have you got an engine? im about to remove one from a 1990 rev1

3s-fe.jpg

Later Rev1 and rev 2 3sge are very similar, so depends on year ,(if yours looks like the second pic its a rev 1 ) the spark plugs are push fit on the rev1, on the rev 2 they clip on (to the dizzy)

rev23sge.jpg

And then theres rev3

3sgerev3.jpg

3s-fe.jpg

rev23sge.jpg

And then theres rev3

3sgerev3.jpg

well its Rev1 or rev 2 3sge and i think the leads are push fit onto the dis

looking round at the mo for the best deal on the engine

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links