Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Need A Clutch For My 20valve Silvertop

corollakid20valve

Afternoon all. ive had my 20v silvertop in my Ae101 for about 3 years now.but now the clutch is slipping badly..ive had a price off Fensport but they need the 20v's chassis number plate..and its at the guys who helped me fit garage. Thing is hes in Irag at the moment..so its a bit hard to get hold of him..does anyone know where else i could get a decent clutch from...or if Si clutch would fit

Thanks

in advance

Si

I could get you a price on one sent from Malaysia if you want, I am getting a box of parts sent from there soon anyway.

let me know......

Jmbcar33@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Jon

Afternoon all. ive had my 20v silvertop in my Ae101 for about 3 years now.but now the clutch is slipping badly..ive had a price off Fensport but they need the 20v's chassis number plate..and its at the guys who helped me fit garage. Thing is hes in Irag at the moment..so its a bit hard to get hold of him..does anyone know where else i could get a decent clutch from...or if Si clutch would fit

Thanks

in advance

Si

check this site maybe he can help you

http://home.conceptsfa.nl/~bgroos/

Its in the Dutch language but maybe you can sent him a email with your question for the Clutch

ur slivertop is a 4age this is nearly the same as a corolla gti with 4 extra valves ,

the bottom end is the same so a gti clutch will do the job :thumbsup:

ur slivertop is a 4age this is nearly the same as a corolla gti with 4 extra valves ,

the bottom end is the same so a gti clutch will do the job :thumbsup:

brilliant..thanks guys!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links