Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's Best?

shanook

My opinion only :D

An older car with low mileage, provided that it is sound mechanically & no major defects lying in wait to hit you. You will have minor adjustments & repairs which wouldn't occur on a new car, timing belt being one example & tyres for another.

Mine is a Corolla Executive GL 1.6 , 1991vintage. I have had her for 5 and 1/2 years & she'll take me anywhere. Starts every time, 1st turn of the key. Big advantage, in my case was that I was the 2nd owner & had been owned by the one family from new.

If the car had several owners & hadn't a full documentation of services, MOTs & repairs , I would be dubious. If it has a good while to go before ir's next MOT, I'd be happier than if it was only a couple of months. The owner might be parting with it because he/she knew it wouldn't pass without major work.

Good luck & Happy driving, whichever you choose :thumbsup:

It's not how many or how few the miles are..........................................It's how they got there :yes: There are some high and low mileage sheds out there ;)

Les

It's not how many or how few the miles are..........................................It's how they got there :yes: There are some high and low mileage sheds out there ;)

Les

Agreed, its better to have 10k good, healthy, full serviced miles, than 5k oil deprived, lead-footed chav miles. :yes:

And also depends on the engine, what model car.... etc. Gut feeling plays a part in what I buy. I knew nothing about corolla GTi's and yet I just felt it was a good car. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links