Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Completely Gutted

linzwazzy

i'm completely gutted and heart broken over selling my MR2 roadster. this morning is the last time i will see her, she'll be gone when i come home from work. i just can't believe i won't ever be sitting in her again. she was just perfect for me and pathetic as it seems was no.2 on my dream cars list. when i first went to see her i really didn't like the car but we bought her anyway and within a week of driving it i was completely smitten with her. she loved her oil bless her. bye bye my little pretty you'll always hold a special place in my heart. :crybaby:

I hate having to let go of a much loved car!

I will NEVER be selling my GTi, that is one of very few certainties in my life. Too much time, money and effort along with memories have been put into her. I would be trapped in a very dire situation for me to be driven to the point of letting her go.

I haven't even driven her yet! Only was a passenger on the way back from picking her up, and at that point she had a knackered clutch! The name Fluffy after what I have done will be sat within the deepest of ironies. :naughty:

God I can't wait to drive it! :Jumpy::lol:

i'm completely gutted and heart broken over selling my MR2 roadster. this morning is the last time i will see her, she'll be gone when i come home from work. i just can't believe i won't ever be sitting in her again. she was just perfect for me and pathetic as it seems was no.2 on my dream cars list. when i first went to see her i really didn't like the car but we bought her anyway and within a week of driving it i was completely smitten with her. she loved her oil bless her. bye bye my little pretty you'll always hold a special place in my heart. :crybaby:

If you feel like that why did you sell it?

well she's gone, i seen her on the way home and cried all the way home :crybaby: but it's all good now, i got my corolla t-sport. i had to sell as we're thinking of starting a family and i needed something with more room in general. just wish i'd had a lovely big garage. allwell lots of happy memories and she'll always hold a special place in my heart.

You could have owned the car for min 9 months yet! lol

Its a bit of a pre-emtive strike aint it. :P

You could have owned the car for min 9 months yet! lol

Its a bit of a pre-emtive strike aint it. :P

lol i know but when i buyer comes along offering you what you need for it. never know i may get myself an MR2 Roadster RED. mmmmmm nice. i'm not feeling so bad about it now. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links