Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Attempted Brake In......

Nippon

Some little !Removed! tried to break into my GT last night, it must have been a kid cos they tried to screwdriver the lock barrel instead of going for the rods inside the door to pop the lock.......

But the lock barrel just popped back inside the door.....so now have to take all the trim panel off to try and re-attach the lock.....

Am gonna set a honey trap tonight by leaving both cars out front of my house with the stereo face plates in and keep an eye out......if they come back I'm gonna grab them, beat them....then take them to a nearby wood and bury them in a shallow grave ? Fuc :censor: ers !!!! :ffs: :ffs:

Does that sound a little harsh ?

( just spotted the great spelling in the title brake in....must be the rage making me type too fast )

it looks like someone has tried to get into my car before also. The driver side lock barrel is slightly set back compared with normal.

Little F*ckers !!

a similar incident happened to me the other day.

walked to my car and realised that there was a very deep 3" scratch on it, as though it was keyed. as if that wasn't enough, there was another one jus above the passenger side skirt-abt 7" long! bas :censor: d's!

i wanted to wait for them on the third night, but went home on friday night for the weekend (from uni)

jealous little s :censor: :ffs: t's!

EXACT same thing happened to me mid-last week Nippon. I think i'm just gonna fill the hole, and french the f****r. Should look ok me thinks...

-Z

Cut their fingers off .. then hand the fingers to the police .. no need to dust for prints ..

Along the same lines, has anyone removed the door handle assembly and ever got it back in and seated properly ?

Looks like the previous owner has had the drivers side handle off before and it sits slightly proud of the apperture it's supposed to sit in, I think it's to do with the rubber seal that is just behind the handle assembly.......

Anyone ever tinkered with these and got them back in to look 'right' ?

:huh:

i feel for all you guys. I am lucky enough to not have anyone try to get into the 2 but I had a brake in with my last car and lost about 40 cd's, cd player, kicker L5 10' square and a sound stream comp. 520 watt amp. Right in my driveway too. :censor: My friend had a brake in a few days ago and if people would think about it first don't go to me and then my friend cause we know who it is now and will get all our stuff back, and if not ours, he had a nice system as well. :P

deng.. hehe.. everyone has a break in story.. haha.. i think someone tried to break into mine at school!.. i cant even use the key anymore.. the only spot the key works is my trunk.. now im all remote control... so if my batteries die on my alarm, i wont be able to get in! :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links