Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Car?

tom who?

hi all, if you had the money you have spent on your MR2 over the years, in one lump sum, what car that is not an MR2, would you have. me i would have a nissan 200 sx.

...tom

hi all, if you had the money you have spent on your MR2 over the years, in one lump sum, what car that is not an MR2, would you have. me i would have a nissan 200 sx.

...tom

If I could throw in a Couple thousand (US$) more on what ive put into the MR2, id get an Acura NSX Mid to Late 90's B-D

hi i had an NSX, got it new, waited 6 months for it, sold it after 5 months. (GU05VZM) if anyone sees that reg say hello from me. heres the problem i had. driving up the motorway (freeway) i got a flat, boot full, wife in holiday mood, all is good with the world, now the spare is a space saver in the front that is such a tight fit, it is not inflated, you have to inflate it before you put it on the car, also if its a rear tyre thats flat you have to take a front tyre off, put it on the rear and put the space saver on the front, now the problem is where do you put the wheel you take off.....leave the wife at the side of the road and put it on the seat.......leave the luggage and put it in the boot.......or just leave the wheel, and you know what i am more worried about my MR2 getting damaged than any of my other cars i have had from new

...tom

What shape???!!!!

That's why these days they just use a can of goop instead of a spare.

I liked the way that on a UK MKIV supra the space saver wouldn't fit over the front brakes.

My car had no spare from the factory.

My Last MR2 I traded for the grey supra turbo in my sig links.

...tom

What shape???!!!!

most likely an s14a

That's why these days they just use a can of goop instead of a spare.

I liked the way that on a UK MKIV supra the space saver wouldn't fit over the front brakes.

My car had no spare from the factory.

My Last MR2 I traded for the grey supra turbo in my sig links.

ah the old cans of sealent...2 of my cars had that, i often wonderd what happend if the tyre got a split in it, lucky for me i never had to find out, good thinking on the supra space saver lol. i think out of what i call the big 3......gto, skyline, and supra, i would pick the supra too. avoiding the MK3 head gasket problems.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links