Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Insurance

jedi134

Accidental damage £200

Theft £100

Fire £100

Glass £50

NCD protection £75

Age??? :eek: :eek: :eek::blink: :blink: :blink::wacko: :wacko: Ancs? 41 again?

I'm pushing 60 but thats my launch speed :lol: :lol:

On the postcode thing, ask the Post Office for a Private postcode..... I used to use freepost Active4All and the postcode ended up somewhere in England for example! OOopp-sssss - allowed to name our national carrier? haha!

.off topic - why are people allowed to name and shame poor dealers/garages but good ones get blotttted oot?

jedi

Have you tried Admiral ,based in Cardiff,your car is same age as mine sameish model XT5/XTR diesel.I have full no claims protected NC and recently paid £280.If you have two cars in the household they might give you a better deal to insure both with them .

Regards

Llith

PS I live in the sticks

jedi

Have you tried Admiral ,based in Cardiff,your car is same age as mine sameish model XT5/XTR diesel.I have full no claims protected NC and recently paid £280.If you have two cars in the household they might give you a better deal to insure both with them .

Regards

Llith

PS I live in the sticks

I think i`ve tried them all, non can beat who i`m with now.

• 2 weeks later...

Well had to bite the bullet and Pay £437 in the end, 13 years NCB Fully comp, £200 combined excess, with NCB protection.

I tried every which way to get this down but no joy.

Apparently its all to do with the resession (Sheilas wheels, under written by HBOS) I blame the banks again. and people making injury claims left right and center.

This country is a mess. Some one should nuke it.

Rant over!! :bye:

Jesus!!!!!!!!!! Toyota want a £935 fully comp without even putting on all the bells and whistles.

The sky one from this web site quoted in the £700`s

I wish I lived in the sticks

How old are you? 9?

Mine is protected at £300!

Aye but you look aboot 73, and you're a well known telly star.....TV nettopism, if you ask me.

Name / Address Witheld

Jesus!!!!!!!!!! Toyota want a £935 fully comp without even putting on all the bells and whistles.

The sky one from this web site quoted in the £700`s

I wish I lived in the sticks

How old are you? 9?

Mine is protected at £300!

Aye but you look aboot 73, and you're a well known telly star.....TV nettopism, if you ask me.

Name / Address Witheld

I've just been pulling Igor's leg about his age and now I realise how hurtful it can be :P

:wheelchair:

Its an English thing that is to never accept the first price. It helps to gasp and clutch ones chest in front of the seller while croaking "brandy, brandy".

Just off to vacuum my under bonnet insulation...........

........you started it :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links