Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paint Code

Karl1988

Hello everyone!

This is a first post so apologizes if this has already been covered! A bit of back story .... I´ve just bought a Rav 4 J (1994) model that has all of the bells and whistles. It was imported from Japan in 1998 after being race tuned by TBK. It is almost pristine, and I do love it dearly, however it does have a few small paint chips.

I´m after some touch up paint for it, but am having problems locating anywhere that has the paint, or has heard of it. The car is in "Dark blue mica metallic graphite". Does anyone know the paint code, and where I can get a pot of touch up paint??

I´ll try and post some pics of the car soon. (I´m taking it on a 1000 mile trip to Belgium in two days!! So some good pics to follow...)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Karl

Have a wee look at these links, loads of colour variations and you should find what your looking for. Will be easier with a paint code. In the Toyotareference, click on the Links drop down then Paint References to view older Toyota colours.

Toyotareference

TCP Global

That sounds like an interesting Rav Karl... :) I am sure we all look foreward to seeing some pics. Perhaps you could also give us more details on whats been tuned (up), I bet Bothy would be interested in any details you have... but then again, Bothy's Rav's are probably quick enough already! :D Not only but also, don't forget the center of gravity on a (standard) Rav is quite high... so be careful powering round those corners, 4x4's have a nasty habit of flipping if you turn them too quick! :eek:

DaveH (Oh, I hope you find your paint :) )

Hello everyone!

This is a first post so apologizes if this has already been covered! A bit of back story .... I´ve just bought a Rav 4 J (1994) model that has all of the bells and whistles. It was imported from Japan in 1998 after being race tuned by TBK. It is almost pristine, and I do love it dearly, however it does have a few small paint chips.

I´m after some touch up paint for it, but am having problems locating anywhere that has the paint, or has heard of it. The car is in "Dark blue mica metallic graphite". Does anyone know the paint code, and where I can get a pot of touch up paint??

I´ll try and post some pics of the car soon. (I´m taking it on a 1000 mile trip to Belgium in two days!! So some good pics to follow...)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Karl

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links