Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2010 Rav 4

duncerduncs

Kingo is yours petrol or diesel? Have driven the petrol version and was not impressed!!!! Our main dealer on the IOM only has a petrol demo would you believe and he has sold more diesel ones than petrol( he has to borrow a customers if you want a test-drive)

Regards Clare

Mine is the 1.33 Petrol, I've got used to it now having driven a 1.6 Auris for an eternity. I thought it would be way under powered but find that if you are prepared to rev it a bit, it's very lively, it has zero torque :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Parts-King

• duncerduncs

• anchorman

• MarsKy

To bring this thread back on topic :rolleyes:

The April price list has the prices for the 2010 Rav 4. The range now starts at £22,410 for the XTR 2 wheel drive diesel (2 wheel drive petrol now dropped). The 4 wheel drive XTR Multi-drive S petrol is £23,710 and 4 wheel drive XTR diesel is £24,040.

The big change is the availability of the D-CAT 4 wheel drive auto in both XTR and SR trims. XTR is priced at £25,670 and the SR is £27,380 (with premium navigation as standard).

The XTR 2 wheel drive has a CO2 of 150 g/km and therefore road tax is only £125 a year.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links