Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice For A Newbie

wardude

Hi all

I am looking to buy my first Rav4, Havibng owned a Vectra which has had 2 DMFs fitted in a year I read on hear that your Ravs have also suffered this. The model im going to test is a 06 plate T180 with 50k on clock. Is there anything I should be looking for in particular when I test drive this model?? ie problems but not just DMF ones?? Im assuming they have sorted the issue of the DMF now too??

ll the best and thanks in advance for any pointers

Shaun

Welcome to the club Shaun :thumbsup:

*touch wood* The latest Rav 4 (4.3) hasn't yet had any problems with the DMF, the main issue with the car you are testing will be it's tyres!

The T180 model came with Bridgestone Support Ring run flat tyres, which can only be sourced from a limited number of dealers and a few independent suppliers. If you do a search you'll see what I mean!

I had a T180 and enjoyed my ownership. I probably would've had another one if they were still sold :)

Thanks for that Matey. I saw it had these run flat tyres but dident realise they were hard to get. Ill look into that. Well I bought it today for delivery next week. Fingers crossed its a gudun. March 06, 50k miles. Brand new tyres though so thats summit lol

all best

SHau

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links