Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav 4.3 Specific In Dash Thingamy!

local hero

Saw this LINKY or should it be <look at me! I'm a BIGOT!>, on Rav4 world, thought it might interest you peeps what understand such things, cos TBH other than it looks cool, I haven't a clue :unsure: but theres loads of numbers + spec, So i imagine its really good, + people on R4W rate it very highly.. So if you want one here it is + it can be shipped to the UK.. :thumbsup: Stew..P.S if you scroll right to the end shows it fitted in a Rav...

Saw this LINKY or should it be <look at me! I'm a BIGOT!>, on Rav4 world, thought it might interest you peeps what understand such things, cos TBH other than it looks cool, I haven't a clue :unsure: but theres loads of numbers + spec, So i imagine its really good, + people on R4W rate it very highly.. So if you want one here it is + it can be shipped to the UK.. :thumbsup: Stew..P.S if you scroll right to the end shows it fitted in a Rav...

Aye, Stewpot, your timing is perfect. You wait until one week after I show Anchorman how to fit bluetooth and I-Pod kit to McRavitty, then come up with this sexy bit of kit. Cheers mate.....you be careful crossing the roads, now.

Big Kev. :lol:

Aye, Stewpot, your timing is perfect. You wait until one week after I show Anchorman how to fit Bluetooth and I-Pod kit to McRavitty, then come up with this sexy bit of kit. Cheers mate.....you be careful crossing the roads, now.

Sorry Kev but that gadget is not "sexy" again Stewpot beat you there and showed you what "sexy" was

Bikini-Carwash-Babe-98.jpg

So that makes it 2 - 0

I order what appear genuine NCIS DVD from what look like nice local website. Me get ripped off and argue big time credit Company inc to cough compo. It take great effort so no more order China unless I get get it myself twenny minit an pay cash.

Aye, Stewpot, your timing is perfect. You wait until one week after I show Anchorman how to fit Bluetooth and I-Pod kit to McRavitty, then come up with this sexy bit of kit. Cheers mate.....you be careful crossing the roads, now.

Sorry Kev but that gadget is not "sexy" again Stewpot beat you there and showed you what "sexy" was

So that makes it 2 - 0

Next one to post a photo of my girlfriend on t'Forum will get a Glesga kiss !!!!

Cannot, however, argue with logic....the L.H. dashboard gadget, or this wee lassie.....contesto de zero.

Big Perv. :lol:

Lets be honest (Big Perv :lol: ) at our time of life we'd have the same problem with both units. (the dash gadget or the wee lassie) we would never remember how to turn either of them on.. :lol::lol::wheelchair: Stew

So that makes it 2 - 0

She must be a genuine Land-Rover part to be used in the Camel (toe) trophy, with built in towing chain attached?

I dunno L_H I have no idea where you get your pictures :rolleyes: ...................but well done :thumbsup:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I dunno L_H I have no idea where you get your pictures :rolleyes: ...................but well done :thumbsup:

He stole it from me.....I'll be sending the :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: boy's round to collect the royalties....

LH does have some rather peculiar photo's...here's the original in all the glory...She's not been out recently as it''s been very cold and I did not want streak marks down my RAV's windows :rolleyes: :rolleyes: View at your own perile Not for the faint hearted!!!!!!

I rather like the gold posing pouch she is nearly wearing..........think I might get one of them :eek:

I rather like the gold posing pouch she is nearly wearing..........think I might get one of them :eek:

:sick::yucky: I was just about to have my tea, anyway where would you keep your pies....

He stole it from me.....I'll be sending the :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: boy's round to collect the royalties....

LH does have some rather peculiar photo's...here's the original in all the glory...She's not been out recently as it''s been very cold and I did not want streak marks down my RAV's windows :rolleyes: :rolleyes: View at your own perile Not for the faint hearted!!!!!!

I am really annoyed at you lot :angry: I put up a new topic about, Chinese in car entertainment + you turn it into an excuse to discuss the merits of semi clad young ladies, you should be ashamed :yes: So back on MY topic :D

CHINESE IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT

20080317_06l.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links