Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Would Love To Know What The Special Extras Are

louise74

20 Kilo's of charlie in the boot :)

Nah that can't be right.... the Charlie I work with must weigh about 50 kilos.... mmmm what a stunning girl she is too :P :drool: .... ;) :lol:

99% of Aygo owners never leave home without it !!! :lol: :lol2: ................................................................... I said 99% Raist :lol:

99% of Aygo owners never leave home without it !!! :lol: :lol2: ................................................................... I said 99% Raist :lol:

For being rude you will have to do 10 lines...........

I must not.. Wow man have a bang on that :)

There is a Renault spec you might pay that amount for...

At the Paris Autoshow in 1994, Matra and Renault Sport presented the Espace-F1 to the public. This car is a one-off showstopper, to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the Espace (and of Renault in Formula-1).

It is powered by a central rear-mounted RS4 Grand Prix engine, and it is also equipped with F1 rear suspension, a breahtaking carbon body and a 6-speed gearbox. It accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 2.896 seconds, - and from 0 to 200 km/h in 6.3 seconds - it brakes equally spectacularly, slowing from 300 km/h to 70 km/h in just 80 metres. Top speed: well over 300 km/h. According to a Matra-Transport engineer, it goes from 0km/h to 270km/h and back to 0km/h in less than 600 meters !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links