Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dummmmmmmmmmmb Question.

Funkadelic

Is it that time of year already!!! :P

by the way.. you got a T-Bar Tubby?...

Can you also post pics of ya car if ya have them.. as i am lookin for a T-Bar as we speak... :thumbsup:

half a tin of baked beans, super noodles (sweet & sour flavour), tesco pasta sauce and a UK spec '2.

Sounds like a fair deal methinks :)

how come ur wantin to sell Ben. Insurance being a b***h? or upgrading to a rev3?

-Z

I'm not sure I could get the amount of cash I would be after ..

I'm getting a bit narked off with the whole "commuting in a sportscar" thing. I do about 50 miles a day in a car designed for the track - and the local roads are pony.

I need a proper and sensible car. So it's either sell the MR2 and get a GOOD one, or try and find a cheapie to keep with the MR2 .. The importer I got my car from has reicently sold a "1992 MITSUBISHI PAJERO 2.5L TURBO DIESEL" for under £5k .. be tempted (with a trailer) as I could then ship my car about for race meets etc ..

Hey Bibbs,

I know of a very reliable VW polo comming up for sale soon.....its a 1.4cl mate, it'll be very reasonably priced and the insurance is good, espichally for some your age buddy, He He.

Failing that, why not get a cheap N/A with nice soft springs for the week and then keep the tubby for the weekends away with the wife. Thing is I know you, you'll want a beams vvti, and then it'll be aftermarket exhaust, wheels, exhaust manifolds, and then it'll be the susension and were right back where we started.

So yes the best bet is definatly the polo!!!

M :lol:

If i got a sensible car .. I'd need it bigger than a Polo mate .. would also want a trailer for the MR2 .. tis why a 4x4 would be good ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links