Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New (but Old) Mr2 Owner

Fred_Bear

Hi All,

I have recently inherited a black 93 MKII MR2 Turbo from my son as he owed me money (don't they always) and had bought himself a new car. Unfortunately I got it with a damaged front and wing which have been replaced but it still need to be sprayed black.

Considering I am in my early 50's and have a bad back the MR2 seat and interior is remarkably comfortable and it is nice to drive. The ride can vary between harsh and teeth rattling depending on the road surface so that is one thing I need to sort out when funds allow. It is pretty much standard (I think) apart from 17'' Stage I wheels but if I ever have the money I would add some aftermarket bits such as change the exhaust etc.

Regards

Fred

Southend, Essex.

post-90623-1266848179_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

I have recently inherited a black 93 MKII MR2 Turbo from my son as he owed me money (don't they always) and had bought himself a new car. Unfortunately I got it with a damaged front and wing which have been replaced but it still need to be sprayed black.

Considering I am in my early 50's and have a bad back the MR2 seat and interior is remarkably comfortable and it is nice to drive. The ride can vary between harsh and teeth rattling depending on the road surface so that is one thing I need to sort out when funds allow. It is pretty much standard (I think) apart from 17'' Stage I wheels but if I ever have the money I would add some aftermarket bits such as change the exhaust etc.

Regards

Fred

Southend, Essex.

Looks good from the pics ,put some standard alloys on ,that will help with the ride, low profile tyres dont help at all

Hi All,

Regards

Fred

Southend, Essex.

Looks good from the pics ,put some standard alloys on ,that will help with the ride, low profile tyres dont help at all

No way!!.. Stock wheels look rubbish!!..

Looks very clean from the picture.

i agree stock wheels do look like crap. but they may help the ride slightly...

As for the ride... beautiful. Very clean...

Rev 5 wheels are ok, strong and light too, and the correct staggered offset, which many aftermarket wheels I've seen fitted to MR2s are not.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links