Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help With Rear Window Tint Please!

wez_kc

Hi guys! its just a quick easy question, what is the tint on the standard privacy rear side windows? i'm wanting to get the rear window matching more for security when useing the back seats as a boot. Be alot more convineant than using that crappy table cloth! lol also anybody know of any good tint services? im based in Sheffield and how much am i looking at for the tint on the rear window? any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

Hi guys! its just a quick easy question, what is the tint on the standard privacy rear side windows? i'm wanting to get the rear window matching more for security when useing the back seats as a boot. Be alot more convineant than using that crappy table cloth! lol also anybody know of any good tint services? im based in Sheffield and how much am i looking at for the tint on the rear window? any help would be greatly appreciated!

I had mine tinted at Christmas and looks much better now I used a company called Livewire based in Nottingham contact details are Paul 07710884990

• Like 1

If you dont mind doing it yourself there is a company on eBay that sell pre cut tints for IQs £20 for the rear and £15 for the fronts, can choose what darkness you want as well, not bad if you fancy giving it a go yourself

Martin, do you have a pic of your rear? lol would like to see how it looks. Is yours a Black IQ? thanks for the number will have look into it. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

Sally, i'm usually quite good with tryin things myself but tints look a little fiddly and I have seen so many bad DIY tint jobs. I think I would rather pay and have it look perfect, but thanks for the advice on ebays price. Also does any one no the tint strength on the standard rear side windows? I want to try and match it. thanks again.

I paid £60 for mine and it is a great job Livewire do lots of work for me in Derby on Land Rover vehicles and are first class by the way my car is white and i'll post a picture at the weekend

Regards

Martin

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links