Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Big Iq For 2012 ?

Doubleti

IQ-5-portes1.jpg

MMMmmm intresting not sure on it side ways on. Certainly doesnt have that qwerkiness to it which i'm sure all us owners like. Id say if thats real it would replace the Aygo in the future? looks to be the same size? maybe keep it the same price with all the features but bit more space for four people proply? i couldnt see them haveing this and Aygo and Yaris, there would be too much of a muchness! unless Toyota want to toatlly dominate the small car market! deffinatly something to watch! i'd be happy with it been a little longer so as to give enough room behind the driver for a passenger comfatably, wouldnt be bothered with the boot space as i'mn actually used to useing the back seats as boots in all my cars ive had. I think the IQ needs a panoramic sunroof to give it more light and a roomyer feel. Also better interior lighting then it would be perfect for me!! but then the imperfections in the car are what make it perfect!

Done a bit of research got this from auto car "Meanwhile, the same packaging revolutions that have allowed Toyota to fit two rows of seats into a three-metre car will next be applied to the Japanese firms smallest MPV, the replacement for the Yaris Verso. Slightly longer than the current Yaris, the new Yaris Verso (although it’s highly unlikely to use that name) will be a four-metre supermini with three rows of seats, and room for up to seven occupants. As such, it’ll be the first seven seat supermini the market has seen, and should go on sale in early 2010. By the sounds of that, the picture up there would fit. There would be a niche market for that also! but i think 7 is been a little opitmistic! do you think it will be a 5 + 2! lol intresting but i love my baby IQ!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links