Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mileage Counter

ravdyna

hi guys its me again,does the rav4 mileage counter give the reading in miles or in km?

hi mate

in case the rav has two dial scales (one in one) then you only select scale used in Malta to read indications, but in cacse you have one scale then it must be either in miles or in kms - the third has not been given :) Cheers/igor

hi guys its me again,does the rav4 mileage counter give the reading in miles or in km?

roubles ?? :blink:

hi mate

in case the rav has two dial scales (one in one) then you only select scale used in Malta to read indications, but in cacse you have one scale then it must be either in miles or in kms - the third has not been given :) Cheers/igor

thanks for your help.i dont know if you understood my question,maybe i was not clear.when i am saying mileage counter i am not referring to the speedometer as i tink that yor answer was referring to it.but for the counter that gives the distance traveled by the car.

roubles ?? :blink:

what is roubles man?

Hmmmmmmmmm

let me think -

there

done

Malta - a small island. You can drive to Gozo which is even smaller via the ferry (preferably)

I've been to both, driven in both, and spent no time wondering about the mileage. 80km = 50 miles. All the RAVs I've seen measure miles, but then if its been made for another country maybe its in Roubles (that not wot the Rushanns use?)

Or buy a satnav, get a tracker or likes and download yer movements (in the car I mean).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links