Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anchorman Finally Gets Recognition By Mr T

local hero

It can be revealed that at an exclusive venue in Derbyshire attended by a handfull of selected guests, our very own Anchs, star of stage, screen + television was awarded the prestigious platinum bonnet Badge award, this was presented by the well known Scottish wit + comedian BIG KEV A very surprised + drunk Anchs, Said it was totally unexpected + he had not prepared a speech, however he thanked everyone who had voted for him + opened a vintage bottle of pear cider to celebrate, overcome by emotion or Alcohol :unsure: he then collapsed into a chair + the paperazzi were allowed in for a hurried photo shoot./ :thumbsup: Stew

Anchs140-Copy.jpg

milezpaper.jpg

Nice One! :lol:

You lot forming a group and trying to emulate the "beastie boys"?

More like the "Geriatric Gents" - putting the "c" back into "rap" music :P

You realise as a result of fans wanting to emulate their heros(??) that this is going to result in a spate of Badge thefts off all our vehicles? :angry::lol:

Nice One! :lol:

You lot forming a group and trying to emulate the "beastie boys"?

More like the "Geriatric Gents" - putting the "c" back into "rap" music :P

You realise as a result of fans wanting to emulate their heros(??) that this is going to result in a spate of badge thefts off all our vehicles? :angry::lol:

Cheers schm,

You have now alerted an ageing English taxi driver as to where I acquired this elated Badge of office. I am surprised he hasn't seen the scratches on his bonnet, regardless of my having used a plastic screwdriver. Wait 'til he checks if he still has twin exhaustments at the rear......

big Kev. :rolleyes:

I'm going to unplug something on your engine LH ;)

You should be thanking me, not threatening me, don't forget Big Kev has the same photo on his camera + his ideas are a lot more radical than mine :yes: Stew.. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links