Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First New "10" Reg Spotted On The Road

cabcurtains

I saw a 10 Reg at 7.15am on the M1 North near Meadowhall and it was a dark grey Yaris with LED brake lights :D

How fitting :lol: ;)

Saw a ickle one last week!! Dont know what it was...OK it had garage plates so I assume was being delivered but it was a 10 plate :P

Can't say that I've seen any over here, yet, but then I'm not out & about as much as I used to be. Got to get out walking, but the weather wouldn't encourage it. :(

Seen 1 new ‘10’ car, not sure what it was though. Normally see lots of new registrations at this time of year.

(All the new Yaris have LED brake lights now, they are so bright they blind!)

10 BMW 5 series Touring, you know, the one with the double hatch thingy. :)

Beats Train spotting i suppose , anyone confess to owning an anorak ??? :bangin::laughing: :lol2:

Beats Train spotting i suppose , anyone confess to owning an anorak ??? :bangin::laughing: :lol2:

ME!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap::arrow::boat::ban:

ME!!!! :clap::clap::clap::arrow::boat::ban:

And I'm surprised because... :spiteful:

White Fiat 500 on my journey home a little after 5pm

ME!!!! :clap::clap::clap::arrow::boat::ban:

And I'm surprised because... :spiteful:

:lol: I'm proud of it! Attention to detail is a skill and interest that should never be underestimated. ;) :D

Anyone know what happens with the September issue plates now? as before they added a 5 to indicate second half of the year, they can't add a 5 now as it would become 51 again.

The second half will be 60. ;)

50 covered the 50 year period, and 60 covers the 60 year period, it will then step up to 70 in 2020 etc etc. :)

Anyone know what happens with the September issue plates now? as before they added a 5 to indicate second half of the year, they can't add a 5 now as it would become 51 again.

60 :thumbsup:

Our plates are more simple, I think :D

The 1st 2 numbers are the year of registration, ie, last year was 09, on Jan 1st it became 10

My car, brought in from the UK had Uk plates & when re-registered became 91Dxxxxx, The "D" showing that it is registered in Dublin.

Having posted yesterday that I hadn't seen any, I went out for a walk & saw a 10 Micra [ I think, can't remember] not on the road, but in someones driveway :driving:

Saw a 10 Aygo Blue, I still can't get into the new colour but the taillights are nice though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links