Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Owners In The Yorkshire Area?

Hou

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Ken

• EircamAE86

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am in Leeds

Go to Pontefract near every Sunday night

Well i know you do,you have also attended some spwc meets w\steve?Am i right??

yep - thass me

Saturday evening/night Doncaster Dome leisure plex complex, should be good theres a motorway convoy advert on the web dunno where though, Ill be there, was there wednesday night, went a bit mad, doughnuts all over the place, would be nice to see a few toyotas there.

Mines the red/black rwd corolla give us a shout if your there, i might be a bit quite as there is usually not enough room to swing a cat never mind a rolla

Saturday evening/night Doncaster Dome leisure plex complex, should be good theres a motorway convoy advert on the web dunno where though,

There's 8 seperate convoy's as far as i know :eek:

Hou, look forward to speaking with ya :thumbsup:

I'm on the Lincs/Leics most of the time 'cos I work in Peterbog, but every other weekend I'm a Donny lad again! :arrgg-matey:

This Saturday for example...

I'm on the Lincs/Leics most of the time 'cos I work in Peterbog, but every other weekend I'm a Donny lad again! :arrgg-matey:

This Saturday for example...

Where bouts in Donny were you from?

Eircam, one hell of a rolla you've got their fella :thumbsup: (popped a flyer on your screen to show i'd seen it :D ).

SuperRetard, was that your red yaris with the roof spoiler, tints and sponsor logo's?

Hou, what colour was your starlet as their was loads there :eek:

Was a good night, my favourite car was the alfa with the mad led bodykit. Funnily enough the scarborough lot stopped off at the kfc on the way back to the 18 and the guy with the alfa saw me as he went past and turned around as he had been trying to speak to me all night about an idea he had for my car :eek: Lots of cash but sounds worth it :help:

1) It's not really got green neons, it's a song lyric by Hot Action Cop (track is got the feelin' for the flava or sumfink)

2) I wasn't there last night, but I got a call from my mum(!) to say why wasn't I? Also said the whole Dome/Asda/Warners complex was packed...

3) I used to live in Bessacarr, went to Ellers then Hayfield, then moved to Westwoodside (westside!). Moved away for Uni, then been living 'round Peterbog for the last three years...

Leeds man here :)

Spend most of the week up in newc as i'm @ uni there, but come home for a long weekend every fortnight or so.

-Z

Leeds man here :)

Spend most of the week up in newc as i'm @ uni there, but come home for a long weekend every fortnight or so.

-Z

student slacker... :P

damn right baby. this is one of them LOOONG weekends.

Got lazy and couldnt be bothered driving back up 2day, so ima have to miss monday morning leccy's, stay home, and wake up to a nice fried brekkie :)

saying that i have all fri off, so bin hme since thurs afternoon....

I'm a bum rn't I! :eek:

-Z

damn right baby. this is one of them LOOONG weekends.

Got lazy and couldnt be bothered driving back up 2day, so ima have to miss monday morning leccy's, stay home, and wake up to a nice fried brekkie :)

saying that i have all fri off, so bin hme since thurs afternoon....

I'm a bum rn't I! :eek:

-Z

lol... no worries man.. i know the score..

and next time im in Leeds i'll give ya a shout.. should hook up sometime... :thumbsup:

Eircam, one hell of a rolla you've got their fella :thumbsup: (popped a flyer on your screen to show i'd seen it :D ).

SuperRetard, was that your red yaris with the roof spoiler, tints and sponsor logo's?

Hou, what colour was your starlet as their was loads there :eek:

Was a good night, my favourite car was the alfa with the mad led bodykit. Funnily enough the scarborough lot stopped off at the kfc on the way back to the 18 and the guy with the alfa saw me as he went past and turned around as he had been trying to speak to me all night about an idea he had for my car :eek: Lots of cash but sounds worth it :help:

saw yours mate several times but you werent near it!My stalet is black and was near the hot dog\horse box with a club called spwc we had green flyers on our cars and a fiesta spitting flames!!

wow thanks for the responce,do what you all do,do you cruise?are you members of any local clubs?

We have northern mini meets and attend national meets as well some arranged through the club and others like japfest and jae.

(Oh and i'm a member of scarborough cruise as well, few of the leeds lot coming through on friday and on the 28th it's a big one up in middlesborough :ph34r: )

alright m8, i always go to scarb and boro cruise, i'm from hartlepool tho! :D :lol:

Sorted Avensis, where were u parked never saw the car, i was lookin all over for it. Some :censor: must have nicked the flyer causes there was nothing on my car. Had an crap night, was freezin cold so i went to get into the car, had numb hands and snapped the key in the door!!!!!, had to wait 2 hours for my bird to come out of the cinema only to find out she left her keys at home, she b*ll**ked me of co**** cause she too was now freezin. Paid a fella to bring her home to get the keys, another hours pasted, gettin fairly late now. Anyway got into the car, cause all the cop/people were gone at this stage i started to pop a few doughnuts and the back section of my exhaust system came loose, had to drive around sounding like a tractor before gettin down and dirty and taking the back box section off on the side of the road. Excellent night out and my bird was really impressed, anyway I was at the dome lastnigh (sunday) and i trashed the places rings everywhere, sweet revenge me thinks :thumbsup:

Hou, i did see yours then :D Kept on popping back to the car so my mate could recharge his digicam but is was a bit quite where i was. Had to convoy with the scarborough, brid and driff lot so was a slow drive on the way there and ended up with us scattered all over the carparks.

Eirecam, if you stood behind your car and walked towards the cinema in a straight line you would have walked straight into it, was in the last bit before the footpath to the cinema.

D4ve, see you saturday?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links