Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cd Player For '95 Corolla

Fungijus

Hi folks - noob Fungijus here in need of a bit of help.

I've been becoming increasingly frustrated with the CD player in my M reg Corolla Exec, often rejecting the CD, and even when I can convince the machine to take the disc, it skips a lot - especially when braking making it pretty much unlistenable to. :angry:

So I took it out on Friday, got the model number etc and started to look for a direct replacement on eBay. (I wanted to get a like-for-like replacement in order to maintain the authenticity of the car) but had no luck at all.

So, question is whether I am wasting my time trying to find another Toyota player (and even if I did, would it be any better than the one I took out?), and if I am wasting my time, what would I replace it with that would fit, mechanically and aesthetically?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers.

Jus.

Nakamichi gear sounds great and looks factory, ish.

Failing that I have two Toyota CD decks, one from a mid 90s mr2 one from an early 90s Supra, one round plug one square.

They were both working when removed, but have been in (dry warm) storage for a couple of years.

Send me a pm if you are interested!

Nakamichi gear sounds great and looks factory, ish.

Failing that I have two Toyota CD decks, one from a mid 90s mr2 one from an early 90s Supra, one round plug one square.

They were both working when removed, but have been in (dry warm) storage for a couple of years.

Send me a pm if you are interested!

Did you get my PM Charlie?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links