Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally - New Speedo And 15" Rims

Titto

Right,

I've had a UK spec speedo fitted by mr T. it now reads up to 160mph (instead of the stock 180kph/110mph). It actually reads more acurately than the KPH one that was in - some of you will remember that i had major probs with the speedo reading way out, this is with 17's.

I've also been and bought some origional 15" rims from a uk '94 car, but they dont have the centre cap bits - DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TO SELL ME URGENTLY!!!!

Cheers

Titto

(ps also selling the KPH speedo if anyones interested - it has 4500klm on it)

(...also selling some rev 1 brake calipers front and rear for £100 wuid if anyone (jimlad) wants a set to spray up and add to the old mr2)

are thge calipers in good condition etc ? how old ??..

as I've had two fail on me since I had the car and needed to replace those ones. Hence I wouldn't be too keen on buying them, then the same happening.

But I would be interested in them to spray them if they are ok etc ... :)

Hi mate,

They do work (im told) but i paid £130 for the lot about 1 month ago.

I do not believe they look identical to mine on my '92 therefore they must be earlier from a pre '92.

I will get rid of em for £100 quid for the lot. I've lost £30 quid then, but at least they arent stagnent in my garage.

If anyone has any detailed pics of the calipers from pre '92 to compare with '92 + then that would help.

But i've sprayed mine up black now and they look beautiful.

Also, those 15" rims i've just taken to Chesterfield. The bloke is fully reconditioning them to shiny silver alloy for £120 for the lot.!! Brill.

Jimlad, if you want to take the calipers then you can have em with the kph speedo too. I know you have an eBay account so if they dont work out you could sell the lot on there?

I just want to get rid to be honest - cant stand things lying around!!

Cheers

Adam

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links