Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Cd Player ?

the rob

Heya ! girlfriend has a yaris 1lt it has a tape player :eek: will the standard cd players fit in there ? there are a couple on eBay for £100, one with square buttons and one with rounder buttons

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310207328760&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_661wt_939

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310207329782&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_661wt_939

will any of these fit ? many thanks, rob.

I would think it would just be a straight replacement for the tape deck Rob. :unsure:

May be worth asking Toyota though, just to be sure before spending!

My yr 2000 (W) Yaris has the rounded buttons CD player, never knew there was square buttoned ones?? These might be for the later models but other owners will tell. ;)

Your Yaris audio system will have the roundish buttons so choose the cd player to match as it will fit perfectly. The cd players for your car are in my opinion better quality than the later square button type as they are made in Japan by Panasonic (Matsu****a) the others are made in Eastern Europe.

The later type (square buttons) will fit your car but not perfectly as you are left with an ugly gap between the dash and the cd player, so only go for this type if your radio has the square buttons (usually fitted to the model year 2003 on.

Hope that helps.

thanks alot for the reply's people ! the car is 2001 so am i better off getting the one with rounder buttons is what your saying >>>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310207329782&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_661wt_939 ???

Not sure what you mean about the gap because they look pretty identical apart from buttons, cheerz

Well it says it covers Yaris models 99-04 so it should be ok. Never fitted one or used one myself though.

my yaris rox!

my old un even had a 6disc playaaaa

my new un has an mp3 player - the beats are hip!

im teach nerdy ict kids

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links