Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Shock Mr2

SMiFFAD

Hey guys, thought some of you may be interested in this, partly cos its an MR2, partly cos I built/am building the site for it!

You may have seen the car at a couple of shows, it was at westonwheels last year for example.

SHOCK MR2 web site

Let me know what you think, all comments greatly recieved, mainly about the site rather than the car cos it ent mine! just trying to get it viewed by lots of people and make it bigger badder and better B)

Cheers :)

Its a nice site mate, simple but very effective - could do with some more shots of the car, but I guess as the car develops so will the gallery. I have some very interesting shots of the car as it was used in a shoot for the adult channel!!!! - my favorite is entilted 'two thumbs up', probably too graphic to post on here though!!

Here's a taster of the less hardcore ones, but don't open if at work;

SHOCKing...

On a different note I particularly like what you've done with my angle eye.....very nice. If you like I can send you more images as the product develops - pm me if so.

Its a nice site mate, simple but very effective - could do with some more shots of the car, but I guess as the car develops so will the gallery. I have some very interesting shots of the car as it was used in a shoot for the adult channel!!!! - my favorite is entilted 'two thumbs up', probably too graphic to post on here though!!

Here's a taster of the less hardcore ones, but don't open if at work;

SHOCKing...

On a different note I particularly like what you've done with my angle eye.....very nice. If you like I can send you more images as the product develops - pm me if so.

Cheers mate, there are gonna be more images of the car, it all still very much a work in progess ;)

Any images you have of the lights etc would be great, i only have about three :huh: could do with some of the angel eye lit up etc :thumbsup: ill pm you my e-mail addy.

Also there is gonna be a "model shoot" section at some point :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links