Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Old Yaris Suspension On New Yaris

beating

hello everyone. im driving toyota yaris 2006 1.33vvt-i auto. since there are no sports/lowering suspension for sale in my country or its extremely expensive i was wondering if i could use pre 2005 yaris suspension? whats the difference? i was looking it up online and i saw that only stabilizer is different in front.

thanks

Could you not just buy some lowering springs from your local Toyota dealers? :unsure:

I would have thought the suspension components off the early Yaris models would be completely different to the new ones, different car, different chassis??

If the chassis is the same, then maybe springs off a T-Sport would fit after all.

i'm from lithuania and bought car in germany last summer. the thing about the lowering suspension from dealers it is just too expensive - 200£ for 1 single spring coil (lowering), the actual sports shock absorber costs even more. and since older model yaris parts cost cheaper i could just get that one instead, even if it needs some modification. and by the images found on the internet (not actual fotos) it seem they are the same except stabilizer bar.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links