Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-Sport Gearbox Specs.

Mark-N

Hi all,

I have trawled the forum and the net in general and am getting nowhere with this. :crybaby:

Does anyone know which gearbox (i.e. C50,C54....) is fitted to the 1.5 T-Sport? What I am trying to ascertain is whether the gearbox is specific to the T-Sport or whether boxes from other models (1.0, 1.3) will fit and have the same gear ratios.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I have trawled the forum and the net in general and am getting nowhere with this. :crybaby:

Does anyone know which gearbox (i.e. C50,C54....) is fitted to the 1.5 T-Sport? What I am trying to ascertain is whether the gearbox is specific to the T-Sport or whether boxes from other models (1.0, 1.3) will fit and have the same gear ratios.

Thanks.

Could you not just go to your local Toyota dealers and ask a mechanic? :unsure:

Yes I could, but to be perfectly honest I would rather see it in writing somewhere. Failing that I shall go and have a word with them at the parts desk.

I've managed to find out that the T-Sport has a C56 gearbox which is different to that fitted on the 1.0 and 1.3, however I still don't know what the physical differences are and whether or not another box would fit.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links