Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bike Rack

tonyjo

I have just purchased a Rav 4 5DR 06 XTR D-4D 2.2 with roof rails I have a Thule Bike rack for a 5DR Freelander 03 can this be fitted or do I need to buy a new Bike Rack can anyone help asap I@m going away for Easter.

I have just purchased a Rav 4 5DR 06 XTR D-4D 2.2 with roof rails I have a Thule Bike rack for a 5DR Freelander 03 can this be fitted or do I need to buy a new Bike Rack can anyone help asap I@m going away for Easter.

hi tonjo

firstly,welcome to the club :D

these photo's may help...it is a Thule rack (only the basic one though)

cyclerack.jpg

cleanrav4.jpg

but same idea applies

Hello and welcome, Can you not just replace the cross bars that go on the roof rails ? Then the bike rack would fit. I have a similar system for any extra bikes I carry

As posted ^^^^^ as long as the roof bars can be adjusted to fit the rails u have it will be the same as the landy setup , only u might just get there lol

Hi Tonyjo,

Have a look at http://www.skidrive.co.uk/bars/index.php

they are IMHO the best Thule agents around. Looking at their site, it appears that you only need to buy a new set of feet for your existing rack. Any problems, give them a ring they are very knowledgeable. Their prices are also very good.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links