Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Rav Arriving Tues...can't Wait!

swifty999

Hi all,

...had a Corolla Verso about 5 years ago which I liked and it was a toss up between the new Verso or the RAV4 but it was no contest in the driving stakes and obvious appeal... also actually wanted to get current shape before that new pointy nosed one comes out in July/Aug this year.

Very excited, it arrives Tuesday, the Diesel D-4D model.... no extras since they come with so much as standard these days...

• Like 1

Well you are in for a treat. And just to wet your appetite;

IMG_1034.jpg

Hi all,

...had a Corolla Verso about 5 years ago which I liked and it was a toss up between the new Verso or the RAV4 but it was no contest in the driving stakes and obvious appeal... also actually wanted to get current shape before that new pointy nosed one comes out in July/Aug this year.

Very excited, it arrives Tuesday, the Diesel D-4D model.... no extras since they come with so much as standard these days...

Did you qualify for the 5 year warranty that Toyota are now offering (time limited offer)?

Collecting a new car is a nice experience.... I know you will enjoy the day :thumbsup:

Got mine in jan. ex demo. which dealer replaced with tidal blue. seeing tidal blue in flesh!

wish i had waited. but fantastic car & so much cheaper to run than landcruiser + can still

tow 1450 kilo caravan easily.

Hi all,

Did you qualify for the 5 year warranty that Toyota are now offering (time limited offer)?

I've actually chosen it as a company car option so warranty doesn't matter in this case, another reason we chose this over the Verso is that whilst the Verso is comfortable and pleasant, it's too easy to drive if that makes sense and the acceleration was uninspiring compared to the diesel RAV?

Also we live up a hill and everytime it snows we can't get out for days! Having a RAV almost makes me want snow so I can test it out!!

Because they're phasing this model out, only had choice of Silver....which fortunately I like, it was in my top 3 colours of Grey, Black & Silver.

Hi all,

I've actually chosen it as a company car option so warranty doesn't matter in this case, another reason we chose this over the Verso is that whilst the Verso is comfortable and pleasant, it's too easy to drive if that makes sense and the acceleration was uninspiring compared to the diesel RAV?

Also we live up a hill and everytime it snows we can't get out for days! Having a RAV almost makes me want snow so I can test it out!!

Because they're phasing this model out, only had choice of Silver....which fortunately I like, it was in my top 3 colours of Grey, Black & Silver.

You will more than likely get yer wish of snow, Swifty.....have you seen w/forecast for this week? You may Swiftly discover how good a 4WD vee-hickle you have just ordered. Good luck and enjoy. Ignore nice pictures of Anchorman's newie.....he's been drilling holes in it for weeks now.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links