Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Don T Slag Off Other Clubs

yaba daba do

ok.. would you kindly point out where these comments are made and I will look into them.

i have been a viewing these forums for almost a year now and have NEVER heard members here slag off other forums..

infact.. i am looking to get a MR2 Turbo and some of the mods have helped my find MR2 owners club to get more cars for sale...?

so i cant say i agree with ya...

I guessed you were talking about this

ok.. I am now gonna ask you to quote where we were slagging these two clubs?

would i slag these clubs but then offer them to come to our big meets?

go away and come back when you have straight facts...

I look forward to your reply!

You guessed it was about this?? then something must have been said??

On a side note, why was a thread shut in the supra section without any reason??

whatever yaba daba do.. you go on thinking what you like.. trust me mate.. if you are trolling this site then dont expect to be here long.

nws25

There was nothing said horrible about any other club..

For NWS's sake read this thread

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...f=37&t=9653&hl=

Come back and if you think I was slagging these clubs off then I will eat my hat and **** out the corks!

If silly things like this wind up yaba dabba do then I am suprised you cope with the internet.. must be hell of a shocking experience for you.

You guessed it was about this?? then something must have been said??

On a side note, why was a thread shut in the supra section without any reason??

this was closed due to the request of the thread originator.

I think it's a few people being a bit oversensitive .. I haven't seen any slagging off .. just general "comments"

Ho hum....

I have not heard of supra clubs being slagged off? am I missing something here?.

My I make the groundbreaking suggestion that if you don't like TOC you leave?

HI all; having read both threads i think Steve is right to give yabba an earfull.

I didn't think he was patronising the small clubs, just saying if you link to me i link to you.

as my car is unique in the UK there are no clunbs specific for me, so i come here :group-cuddles:

If a nother member asks about info (like the Will in the jap import forum) i will supply this info. :hokus-pokus:

I see this as a community where Toyota owners with all sorts of cars are welcome, and the should respect what other people drive, even if they don't like their cars!

I think a good day was had by all at the JAE for example last year where, if you look at the pictures, there were allsorts. and i will admit, a lot of the cars didn't stir my soul (sorry guys) but everybody was made welcome, and apart form the weather it was a cracking show.

to me the hightlight was at the Z club where a 1JZ-GTE was fitted. brill car!

anyway, just my 2P

keep going steve !

post-15-1077141625.jpg

We have a site Troll

:yes:

We have a site Troll

:yes:

Whats a troll???

Does it live under a bridge and scare members with it green hair and bad breathe??

someone who causes trouble expecting to stir up arguments

but this particular troll leaves footprints back to his cave!

troll

As used on the Internet:

1) As a verb, the practice of trying to lure other Internet users into sending responses to carefully-designed incorrect statements or similar "bait." In a real example, a Usenet newsgroup contributor mentioned the discovery of an ancient African carving containing a list of prime numbers. The contributor further listed some of the prime numbers found and included some numbers that, in fact, are not prime numbers. Other contributors then sent serious replies, correcting the list of prime numbers cited.

you invite us to your meets shake hands with us and when u get back home on your own turf u slag us off

talk about friendly club

just a bunch of back stabbers

Something tells me you aren't from the UK, why because we ain't 2 faced over here. If for some reason we had a problem with another club we would talk to them at one of the many meets we all share together over the year or talk to one of the members from that club that frequent this board regularly and up to now this has NEVER happened.

The big meets all the clubs park up seperately and get aquainted with new members and catch up with old friends so you hardly leave your club area to mingle with other clubs apart from a quick walk around to have a look. At JAE i only managed to have one quick walkround all weekend due to meeting other members and old friends. Now if that is been ignorant to other Toyota clubs then i'm sorry but if you want to come and say hello, have a chat, tell me your username then i'll be scampering off to your club stand to drool over your MR2/Celica/Supra/Starlet/Corolla or Sera(if i've missed a marque that has a seperate club i'm really sorry).

At a mini meet it's more personnel and you can meet everyone and TOC mini meets are open to all Toyota clubs btw. We don't care if you are a member of say IMOC its a Toyota and it's a Toyota mini meet so turn up say hello and you will be made to feel welcome.

BTW i have a lovely life thank you for asking :D

i was gonna say.. i have a great life too... probably better than his LOL

I cant find any 'slagging off' anywhere either.

I think many on here are members on other forums. After all, you cant expect people to stay EXCLUSIVELY on one site.

This IS the first site I actively joined when I got my celica btw.

Having read both threads, and being a member on TOC for nearly a year, I can quite easily say there are no issues here, and yabba-wosit, I think your just trying to start an argument, which isnt appreciated here...

We are all nice friendly people, and welcome everyone, but please respect the few rules we do have.... :(

R U saying that everyone who is not from the UK is 2faced sorted?? :lol::lol:

Q. how do you get the boxed quote??

Q2. why are the english always sorry. I'm sorry that or i'm afraid that :lol::lol::lol:

but that is waht makes them so nice to talk to. and hey it liked the country so much i bought it (tony gave me a discount). or at least good enough to live in.

<_<

this blokes from the UK... and his ISP is freeserve!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links