Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Don T Slag Off Other Clubs

yaba daba do

R U saying that everyone who is not from the UK is 2faced  sorted?? :lol:  :lol:

Q. how do you get the boxed quote??

Q2. why are the english always sorry. I'm sorry that or i'm afraid that  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

but that is waht makes them so nice to talk to. and hey it liked the country so much i bought it (tony gave me a discount).  or at least good enough to live in.

<_<

1.We say what we mean and mean what we say(well if your from Yorkshire ya do :P ) :thumbsup:

2.Click on the quote box in the top right of the post you want to quote.

3.I dunno, sorry :P :lol:

My I make the groundbreaking suggestion that if you don't like TOC you leave?

That's not quite the attitude to have is it Charlie?? If there's a problem it should be discussed, as we have in the past.

Although, admittedly, this guy is being an outright tit.

For NWS's sake read this thread

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...f=37&t=9653&hl=

Come back and if you think I was slagging these clubs off then I will eat my hat and **** out the corks!

Gee thanks, as I was really worried :rolleyes:

No slagging off, although you were getting on your high horse again.

Out of interest, what do you spend hundreds of pounds on per month??

That's not quite the attitude to have is it Charlie?? If there's a problem it should be discussed, as we have in the past.

1.True.

2.Very True :yes:

1.True.

2.Very True :yes:

1. To me it seems like he came here spoiling for a fight... why should we give him the time of day?

2. Couldnt of said it any better myself..

For NWS's sake read this thread

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...f=37&t=9653&hl=

Come back and if you think I was slagging these clubs off then I will eat my hat and **** out the corks!

Gee thanks, as I was really worried :rolleyes:

No slagging off, although you were getting on your high horse again.

Out of interest, what do you spend hundreds of pounds on per month??

no high horse mate.. i dont have high horses.. in fact i would also like you to point out what high horses i have previously got onto?

the hundreds of pounds go into the server that you sitting on matey! (still have teething probs) and we have something to grow into with a QUAD 2.6 CPU monster server! yes thats 4 CPU's!

plus all the stationary, stickers, cards, shows, advertising media i.e flyers and banners

its alot bigger than you think and takes alot of organisation. This is why i dislike pimping links out.

1. To me it seems like he came here spoiling for a fight... why should we give him the time of day?

Because you should never suffer fools. but always entertain an idiot.

Because you should never suffer fools. but always entertain an idiot.

Very true Nick :thumbsup:

Just looked on the mkiii forum and they are trying to arrange a northern mini meet but there are only 3 or 4 interested, wouldn't it be better to tie all these in to a toyota only meet up north every other month, fair enough most of us haven't got a supra but they want to meet up and have a chat, some other toyota clubs are interested as well. What do you think Nick?

what are you after Nick? I am unsure what you need?

Gold forums dont have terms and conditions.

Just looked on the mkiii forum and they are trying to arrange a northern mini meet but there are only 3 or 4 interested, wouldn't it be better to tie all these in to a toyota only meet up north every other month, fair enough most of us haven't got a supra but they want to meet up and have a chat, some other toyota clubs are interested as well. What do you think Nick?

There's only 3-4 interested as thats all the members we got that way :lol:

Speaking as an Admin, we have no quibbles with people signing up, hot linking, advertising e.t.c e.t.c

The only thing we get a little miffed at is like a recent case, someone came on advertising several mkiii's in his 'private' collection, but clearly had not alot of knowledge of the mkiii pointing to the fact he's probably a dealer of some sorts.

If you want to come over and sign up Sorted and link to the meets page here then feel free, I'm sure they'd apprieciate a regular Toyota meet in that part of the woods :thumbsup:

Be aware that we're not a strict site on moderation and so bad langauge is normally exceptable. Just a warning for those thinking of looking but are easily offended.

Ken good point.. I'm organising a reading meet for mkIII supra.net and suprasonic... any other local toyota lads or ladies interested??

There's only 3-4 interested as thats all the members we got that way :lol:

Speaking as an Admin, we have no quibbles with people signing up, hot linking, advertising e.t.c e.t.c

The only thing we get a little miffed at is like a recent case, someone came on advertising several mkiii's in his 'private' collection, but clearly had not alot of knowledge of the mkiii pointing to the fact he's probably a dealer of some sorts.

If you want to come over and sign up Sorted and link to the meets page here then feel free, I'm sure they'd apprieciate a regular Toyota meet in that part of the woods :thumbsup:

Be aware that we're not a strict site on moderation and so bad langauge is normally exceptable. Just a warning for those thinking of looking but are easily offended.

:lol: Just off to bed but i'll come over and sign up tomorrow. Our northern mini meets usually consist of meeting up, a spot of lunch then karting which breaks the day up :D

Ken good point.. I'm organising a reading meet for mkIII supra.net and suprasonic... any other local toyota lads or ladies interested??

Am thinking that bibbs would be better to organise a reading meet, but don't count me out :yes:

just bought some mints for my apparent high horse!

if it was a kid he had a pretty strong opinion! but a bad choice in ISP! :lol::lol:

:lol: Just off to bed but i'll come over and sign up tomorrow. Our northern mini meets usually consist of meeting up, a spot of lunch then karting which breaks the day up :D

For some reason i haven't been able to log on toc until a few mins ago, waiting for the venue to be confirmed and i'll post it up on your site Nick :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links