Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Picture Of My Motor

dave5282

Hi guys

I havent ever shown my car off on here so I thought I finally would, I know its not the usuall choice to mod, but its my pride and joy.

Im also open to suggestion were to go next, I am thinking exhaust, (i also wanted to drop it a little, but cos of my job being on and off building sites it isnt practical)

Link to my car!!

Cheers

Dave

I do like the idea of lowering...but Im not sure, just been lookinhg at kits, I would be happy to go 20-30mm, but the smallest drop I can find is 35-40+.

Si, the colour has grown on me recently, seems to be improving with age :D :thumbsup:

It's a great colour. :thumbsup:

If you are going to lower it you may as well go 35-40 or you won't see a big difference I wouldn't have thought.

It's well worth it - one of the best things I've done to mine. ;)

You could fit new shocks but I haven't bothered. I had almost new rear ones anyway.

Should be fine with the standard ones. :)

i wanna get mine lowered but the sr is quite low as standard anyway and manages to ground on the speed bumps on my road so i will either have to make anyone else walk down past the bumps or i cant lower it.

ed

To get a decent job would'nt that mean full new bumpers etc??

No, not at all. if the black areas are textured, and you wouldn't want them to be when painted, you can get them flatted down (although i wouldn't bother, but that's just me!).

Lowering it is a good idea, though :thumbsup:

Just need to find some big boned people, load them into my car and see what it looks like sat lower :D

97paseo- i'm a student. i never have that kinda money and even if i did i need the bootspace so i will either have to get srings or coilovers and go over bumps very very slowly

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links