Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Apexi Air Flow Thingy

Titto

i saw this mechanic bloke t'other day and he recently fitted a turbo to an N/A MR2.

He also fitted NOS and some booster thingy for it aswell (didnt understand a word).

He reckons that wasnt all too bad to do....

Anyway, whilst he was showing me this he produced an APEXI air/fuel mixture computer box thingy which goes in your cabin and you can press these buttons and it sorts out the mixing etc - he went onto say how good they are for when it comes to MOT time and you have a De-cat / modded car etc.....

Does anyone have experience of these on an N/A and how useful they really are???

Cheers

Adam

(ps: now i've fitted my K&N induction kit, do you think the car will still pass emmisions ok????)

you car should be fine ..

the Apex'i air/fuel thingy aint the best on mr2's .. you adjust the fueling and the ECU slowly compensates .. and then you have to adjust the Apex'i again ... and the ECU does it's learning thing again ..

think this cycle happens every few weeks and then you run out of adjustment on the Apex'i and the ECU is miles off it's stock mapping ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links