Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pic Of My Car

Bibbs

Hi Bibbs

Looks good mate. Love the way how cars look different at night.

jerry!!

yeah - hides the dirt :thumbsup:

:D :thumbsup:

Odd question but a local lad has just imported a tubby and has a raised carbon engine cover you seen these before?(He thinks they are standard but i've never seen one before)

I wan't it !!

What's it look like .. the Turbo's are not flat .. the two groups of slats are raised ..

I wan't it !!

What's it look like .. the Turbo's are not flat .. the two groups of slats are raised ..

Will get a pic next time i see him :thumbsup:

It's raised about 6 inch's high with the slates cut in raised upwards(think 3 sets maybe 4) and is open at the back with an upturned lip at the end so the back end is exposed if you catch my drift.

same wheels as i have on my RC car.. i love those wheels!

Seconded - Love the wheels. What kind are they Bibbs? :ph34r:

they are in his signature.. somewhere.. lol

On Mars - heh heh .. it is a bit red ..

The rims are BBS RX .. they have got an RX II out now, it's a split rim version but are about £1200 for 17's :(

I didn't know they were taking the pic, otherwise I'd have been doing my "next catalogue - point at the object off camera" pose ..

Ken - If he wants to sell it (or if he can lend it to a mate to make fiberglass coppies) I'd be defo interested, the one I was after has fallen through ..

very nice.. it looks hecka aggressive at night.. the rims really set it apart...hmm.. ohh yeah.. and the raised engine lids.. thats an after market piece... most likely from bomex or a 355 bodykit :yes:booststore.com

Everytime I think of gettng rid - it's comments like this that make me wanna keep it ..

It's like on a weekend seeing all the people stop on the sid eof the road and stare as a burble past .. young lads asking their dad's "Dad, What's that car? It looks cool" ..

:D

Ken - If he wants to sell it (or if he can lend it to a mate to make fiberglass coppies) I'd be defo interested, the one I was after has fallen through ..

I take you mean Russell who is in Mansfield?

Will try and get hold of him and put it to him on both counts :thumbsup:

I take you mean Russell who is in Mansfield?

That's the fella :thumbsup:

Except yours looks like it's been doing lots of hevay sessions down the gym and consuming large amounts of creatine!

hell yeah boy .. mine would be banned for steroid abuse ..

Yep...looks SWEET!!! I usually leave the BBS rims for commies but they actually really suit it :)

Do you use the little spots that you have added?? they look quite cool....how are they mounted? Black looks nice....always liked black 2's...+ the side stripes and bits below the lips etc are already colour coded like the Gen III's ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

now imagine if full tints wern't illegal...

Ur car would look (even) better with full on black windows.

it would also hide that ugly fella sat in there... :P

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links