Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chrome Exhaust

Sando

Hi!!

Does anyone have the product numbers for the 2 different chrome exhaust's for the IQ.

I am having the rear skirt fitted and need to know which one is best suited with the rear skirt, as im told they are different . . .

Many Thanks

If you look through the "toyota Accessory Installation" manuals, you should find the info you need.

Click on "search AIM", then put "IQ" into the "vehicle" box, "exhaust pipe finisher" into the "accessory group" box, then click search and see what comes up.

AIM web page:

http://www.toyota-tech.eu/Aim.aspx?menuitem=1

I have also been looking at fitting a chrome exhaust finisher to my iQ, and have seen a couple for sale on eBay but these have specifically said they do not fit the iQ3. I phoned the dealer selling these items, Pentagon Toyota in Sheffield, and he confirmed there is a different part number for the 1.33 engines and it would cost 'about the same' as the one that was listed.

I highly recommend visiting the site johnan has created a link to as this gives both part numbers. The 1.33 engine is listed with (1NR Engine) in the title so as you have the iQ2 you need to go for the other one.

Thanks johnan for this extremely useful link.

Oh, and by the way, I bought my iQ with the sports kit already fitted (it was an exdemonstrator and was sold as having this kit fitted) but it doesn't have the exhaust finisher. I've seen in the brochure that the sports kit includes the exhaust finisher - so does that mean MrT still has my finisher? Or are there any other iQ3 owners out there that have had the sports kit fitted without the finisher? I have a '59' plate iQ.

Thanks.

PZ467-I9490-00 WITH SKIRT

PZ467-I0490-00 WITHOUT SKIRT

Both available from Kingo at a discounted price, PM me for details

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links